yum update blocked for now => David D. Hagood

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at gmx.de
Tue Aug 8 15:10:33 UTC 2006

hello

my intention ONLY was to give someone (maybe) some help to get a step further, that's all.
especially this is not the first day yum claims about that and i'm not sure if all people -especially newbies- on the
list remember that "workaround" (scripts), leading to that that ALL PEOPLE DOING the SAME investigations like:

rpm -q --whatprovides libebook-1.2.so.5
or ...

this means to me: wasted time

BTW:
I'm unlucky with this yum/update behavior also, -nothing is more frustrating then (waked) unfulfilled expectations !-

but I'm not in the position to fix this, or earn money in multiple broadcastings of
"OLD" info's.

perhaps i should give up doing sooo, but i'm sure it's wasted time for me to scroll down the (maybe) multiple
"RE:RE: update today not working, bla..." on the list, then !

okay ?

ronald
realizing to be on a "special" risk by broadcasting "old" info's the
addressee(s) already has (have)...