Suse 10 Frags Fedora

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Tue Aug 8 16:20:46 UTC 2006

I attempted to install FC6T2 on a machine that had Suse 10
and Windows installed.  The last thing Anaconda announces
is its intention to search for Fedora Core installations.
Then Anaconda blows up.  This happens with either graphical
or text install with either x86_64 or 386 DVD.

I removed the Suse partition with a live CD (Finnix) and
was then able to install Fedora.

It is nice to see Fedora drive my 1920x1200 Dell out of the box.

System is an A8N-E with AMD 64 bit CPU, Nvidia NV43 (Geforce 6600).
--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665