Bugzilla: fc6tst2 or devel?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 23:45:36 UTC 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 18:57, Steven Haigh wrote:
> I was always under the impression that fc6test* was the devel stream.
> If not, what are the differences? Is it just a point X in time that
> the devel stream is given an ISO release?

Pretty much.  We "snapshot" the development stream at a given time or
feature, "freeze" the development stream to address any bugs that prevent
installation or major userland bugs, spin isos and do some sanity testing,
feed them to the mirror system and set a time to release to the world.  We
open the development stream back up while the mirrors are syncing so rawhide
is always just a little bit ahead of the test releases.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora