question about (this) maillist(s)

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at gmx.de
Tue Aug 29 02:34:09 UTC 2006

thx again.

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 20:49 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Unfortunately the archives don't include everything about these messages.
> I just checked through what messages I still have from the list and they
> look like they have the original date headers.

sometimes !
that's exactly one of my problems.

> > how do i do a "clean" reply without downloading the hole list into
> > evolution ???

with "clean" i mean that i download the *whole* list (respectively all
new mails since my subcription) *into* my mail client (here: evolution)
and do a reply from/on that downloaded mail.

i have done so the last two emails (this one also).
seems that the entry
	<Possible follow-ups>
disappears.
that was my 2cd problem.

i think i temp. will setup a mailman server to look behind that mailman
-"mechanic".

sorry: "Its called Mailman with captial M"
(dedicate to danny at terweij.nl, which send me a reply also)

;-)

okay then, i think i got some good hints and it's best stop here now in
this list.

thx.

ronald