question about (this) maillist(s)

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at gmx.de
Tue Aug 29 17:25:26 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 11:32 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 04:14:13 -0500,
>   Mike Chambers <mike at miketc.com> wrote:
> >
> > I don't think there is a way to do that unfortunately.  So he would just
> > have to keep doing it the way he's doing if he must reply to something
> > that is archived.
>
> Most list servers have a way to request a message in the archives be mailed
> to you. Though I am not sure if Mailman does that or how to do it if it does.

yes, this would be a nice feature, would reduce traffic, and AFAIK some
lists act that way.
as i mentioned in one of the previous mails, i will setup a mailman
server to see behind the "mechanic".

one part is left:
why is the time stamp sometimes, i would like to say, "normalized" to
GMT 0000 and sometimes not ?

but i think there more important topic's on this list here, for instance
if the next kernel will fix my lockdep problem...

i'll jump out now here. okay ?
thx

ronald