glibc error causes apache to hang.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Aug 30 00:27:33 UTC 2006

On 29/08/2006, at 9:09 PM, Steven Haigh wrote:
> On 29/08/2006, at 8:33 PM, Frederick New wrote:
>> On 29. august 2006. a. 13:04, Steven Haigh wrote:
>>
>>> AFAIK, I am using the rawhide repos... Can I confirm these are the
>>> fedora-development.repo and fedora-extras-development.repo?
>>
>> Did you run "yum clean metadata" mentioned by Dennis Gregorovic
>> last Friday?
>
> Yes. I tried this as both 'yum clean all' and 'yum clean metadata'.
> I believe after doing a clean all, it should clean the metadata.

Ah. Found the issue. it looks like my local mirror in Australia has
fallen behind and is out of sync with the main FC rawhide server.
Switching back to the fedora.redhat.com servers has given me ~150Mb
of new updates...

Will run through this - and I'm guessing this will fix the issue.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au