Weird desktop wide application focusing/cursor problem

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 30 12:50:42 UTC 2006

I updated my FC5t2 boot partition yesterday, and about half way through
the process, this exact same thing happened. After rebooting (to make
sure new kernel worked), I didn't see it again, so it was either
an artifact of something changing out from under me during the
update, or I just haven't used it enough to see it happen again.