Fedora QA Meeting - Thu. Dec. 14, 1700UTC

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 19:04:34 UTC 2006

Here is the official announcement for this week's Fedora QA meeting!
Same time and place as usual - #fedora-testing on freenode, 1700UTC.

Meeting agenda can be found here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20061214

I'd especially like to call attention to the discussion on
fedora-advisory-board - Max Spevack has a proposed schedule for FC7:
http://redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-December/msg00057.html

And the ensuing discussion about release slips (and how to avoid them)
is something I'd really like to talk about:
http://redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2006-December/msg00069.html

On this proposed schedule, FC7t1 is just under 8 weeks away. We've
still got a few weeks for planning and tool-building until we go into
Release Test Mode. Let's make the best of it.

-w