Fedora QA Meeting - Thu. Dec. 14, 1700UTC

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Fri Dec 15 21:09:08 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 22:52 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:

> Will, do you think you could find it in your heart to give us more than
> a days warning for these meetings?

Definitely. Sorry about that! From now on, there will be at least three
days' notice before a meeting.

The notes from yesterday's meeting are now available:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20061214

Please note - we've changed the meeting days to Wednesday, and default
time to 1600UTC.

The next meeting, however, will be at 0100UTC (8pm EST) on Wednesday,
December 20. I may not be able to attend (I'm flying that day), so if
that happens, someone else will have to run the meeting.

I'll still put together an agenda for it before I go, however.

-w