Is this a known nautilus bug?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Dec 21 15:08:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

My file associations seem to have been chomped. If I double click on
(say) an archive file, file-roller would be automatically started and I
was a happy bunny. If I clicked on a makefile, emacs would fire up.

Now I have to click on everything and say "open with". I can't add a
default application through properties as nothing appears there.

Is anyone else seeing this or is it a known about problem?

Using rawhide, nautilus 2.17.1-1, x86_64

TTFN

Paul
--
"Mmmmmmmm....Shakira geschmiert mit schokolade" sagt Homer