Wayward Battery Indicator

Mary Ellen Foster foster at in.tum.de
Sun Feb 5 07:16:09 UTC 2006

On 05/02/06, Joel Rittvo <joelonlinux at optonline.net> wrote:
> For the past few days, the battery indicator (from klaptop?) that is
> supposed to sit in the notification area of the KDE taskbar is instead
> locating itself at the extreme left side of the taskbar.  What package
> do I file a bug against?

I had it in the top-left corner of the screen yesterday, but it's in
its right place this morning. I seem to remember something like this
happening before. I think it's a bug in "kicker" (the KDE taskbar),
which is in the "kdebase" package. (Haven't filed a bug yet ...)

MEF

--
__ Mary Ellen Foster __ http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/ __
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,