Apple Updates?

Pete Graner pgraner at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 02:55:35 UTC 2006

John Summerfied wrote:
> Pete Graner wrote:
>> John Summerfied wrote:

> Pete's response surprised me considerably, so I've renewed my research;
> I have a powerbook and I would like Linux on it, but I've never tried
> hard because of the wireless issue.
>
> This also surprised me, but wasn't much help (wireless "just works,"
> more surprising as it's Debian).
> http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~unclem/linux/installing_debian_powerpc.html

John,

It was discussed (and has been) numerous times on this list. The
original post was by David Woodhouse here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-December/msg00820.html

Since that time the bcm43xx driver has been in all the Fedora kernels
with varying degrees of success. In fact I'm using it now on my powerbook :)

Pete

--
Pete Graner                                email: <pgraner at redhat.com>
Senior Manager                             Office: 978.392.2476