network install of fc5 t2 possible?

Cam camilo at mesias.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 10:09:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a machine which seems to have an unreliable CDROM drive, it has a
sufficient level of read errors to consistently fail a CD based install,
even when the media has been checked and verified on another machine. I
was trying to find out how to do a network install but couldn't find any
relevant documentation. The GUI doesn't hint at the possibility of
network install. Is a network install still possible with FC5 t2, and
how would I go about triggering it (the server side is not a problem)?

Thanks,

-Cam

--
camilo at mesias.co.uk                                                 <--