network install of fc5 t2 possible?

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:11:36 UTC 2006

2006/2/7, Roy-Magne Mo <rmo at sunnmore.net>:
> ty den 07.02.2006 klokka 09:43 (+0100) skreiv Rudolf Kastl:
>
> > does the mini image provide pppoe support? would be a nice enhancement actually.
>
> Never seen that in anaconda, but wouldn't be too hard to implement if
> there was a demand
>

> --
> Roy-Magne Mo <rmo at sunnmore.net>
>
> --

pppoe dsl is quite widespread e.g. in germany. for those that dont
have a router its the only possibility.

while you can setup nics in the installer wouldnt it be better to be
able to setup all kinds of networking rather?

there might be reasons why its not done this way but then again no
pppoe support no network install for me.

regards,
Rudolf Kastl