[Fwd: Re: rawhide report: 20060207 changes]

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 12:48:56 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 07:01, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> That's already been done by someone, who has indicated they weren't
> able to determine who it was.

I don't remember ever getting one. I think it would be worth a try. I'm ready
for the nuclear option.

Regarding having everyone re-enroll. If their anti-spam system really requires
a response to let the mail through, they probably aren't reading any of this
mail about what a PITA they are. I also wonder if the signup mail would even
get through to them since our mail system won't reply to the antispam email.

-Steve