Right click menu

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Feb 9 05:40:24 UTC 2006

> I see that gnome-terminal is no longer on the menu when you right click on
> the desktop.  Is their someplace I can put that back.  I use it quite
> alot.

While we're on the topic of annoying things, is there a way to make the
icons on the desktop 'auto-arrange'?

I have one icon that I have to reposition everytime I log into gnome... I
also have to close a nautilus file browser window every time I login :|

Not huge things, but damn annoying :|

I'm not saving my session each time I logout, maybe that is the issue? I
really want to be able to login, have gkrellm load, have the icons in a
nice place, and not have anything else open - even if I did when I logged
out last time.