Shutting Beagle et. al. up

David D. Hagood wowbagger at sktc.net
Mon Feb 13 13:02:43 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> David D. Hagood wrote:
>

> Have you updated your system after installing FC5test2?. If you are
> still getting messages after updates file a bug report upstream in
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

Yes I did update, and I will file a bug report.

> the level of details if you want from it. If you need a GUI logviewer
> take a look at gnome-system-log in gnome-utils package.

No, I don't want a GUI log viewer - I want a program to configure (among
other things) logwatch itself - the idea being that when logwatch sends
me a mail containing a message I don't want to see in future I can "do
something" to create a filter rule for that message.

The program itself needn't be a Gnome app - it could just as easily be a
CGI or a stand-along program providing an interface via HTTP - in fact
that might be better as the mail could then link to the page.