RES: Want to help testing to get FC5 test3 out?

José Carlos Bilhega Jr. bilhega at gruposertanejo.com.br
Wed Feb 15 18:28:39 UTC 2006

>> Are you booting with linux64 to ensure you are getting the ppc64 kernel.

Yes, linux64 text askmethod

Steps :
download of
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/ppc/imag
es/boot.iso

On boot :  linux64 text askmethod

Language and keyboard : English

Method of installation : HTTP

configuration of the network interface

Host     : download.fedora.redhat.com
Location : /pub/fedora/linux/core/development/ppc/

Then, when starting anaconda, the error occurs.

Something wrong ?
Bilhega, JC