Monitor detection during install

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 21:56:21 UTC 2006

I first reported the problem with TEST1 in bugzilla, and since I could do the monitor config, etc after boot, I did not bother to confirm the fix in test2.

It is still there, as well as the incorrect keyboard definition for Canada Multi-lingual.

Why does it work in core4 but get broken in Core5. Is it new logic, a bug with the comiler optimisation, or  something  that  is broken and in the todo list for fixing.

I am beginning to believe that the Test3 date should be pushed out another week to even March.

Leslie