todays rawhide - feedback

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:22:54 UTC 2006

It is out. ftp://ftp.dti.ad.jp/pub/Linux/Fedora/core/test/4.92/  I thought
it wasn't supposed to be released until Monday in the states, but I download
from this local (for me) mirror Saturday morning over here which would have
been Friday evening in the states.  I had nothing to lose installing it, so
I went ahead.