kudzu and haldaemon after updates

Jonathan Berry berryja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:18:02 UTC 2006

On 2/20/06, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> Bill Nottingham (notting at redhat.com) said:
> > DI Mario Bruckschwaiger (mario at targetdevelopment.at) said:

> > > kudzu does not work on my system (x86_64) with selinux turned off.
> >
> > For those that see the kudzu segfault, what sort of video hardware
> > do you have?
>
> If you're seeing this happen, please run:

kudzu is still crashing.  bt is the same as the one submitted
previously (just FYI).

> http://people.redhat.com/notting/ddc-fu.2
>
> and let me know if:
>
> a) it crashes

It does not crash.

> b) it displays useful information about your monitor

It does appear to do so, yes:
$ sudo ./ddc-fu.2
-
class: VIDEO
bus: DDC
detached: 0
desc: "NVIDIA Corporation nv43 Board - p216h0"
mem: 131072
-
class: MONITOR
bus: DDC
detached: 0
desc: "XR6-19Dw"
id: XER9a13
horizSyncMin: 30
horizSyncMax: 81
vertRefreshMin: 56
vertRefreshMax: 76
mode: 1280x1024
mode: 1440x900
mode: 1440x900

Does this mean you think you have the code fixed? : )  Let us know if
there is something else we can test.

Jonathan