Metacity and terminals

Michael Favia michael.favia at insitesinc.com
Wed Feb 22 17:12:50 UTC 2006

Ron Yorston wrote:
> I'd really, really, really like to see this experimental patch
> reverted.  Or at least have some way to configure it, preferably with
> the old behaviour as default.

I'd really have to agree on this one. While it would makeseince for apps
that take a while to start or for starting apps in the background, it
just doesn't seem to apply to most of my use cases. I also find it
annoying and unpredictable behavior. Honestly it reminds me of the evil
"popunder browser windows" of the late 90's :(. -mf

Michael Favia          michael.favia at insitesinc.com
Insites Incorporated  http://michael.insitesinc.com