Issus after todays updates 20060222

DAVID BENTLEY david.r.bentley at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 22 21:15:45 UTC 2006

After todays updates (22/02/06) the
gnome-power-manager icon has
dissapeared and no mater how I configure the unused
network interface on
both of my machines in test mode I now get a popup
saying that the network
connection has been disconnected (presumably for the
one not connected)
as the expected connection is actually working.

I presume the network connection popup is due to with
the libnotify
addition in the excerpt from todays update of
NetworkManager.

NetworkManager-0.5.1-13.cvs20060221
-----------------------------------
* Tue Feb 21 2006 Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
0.5.1-13.cvs20060221
- Add BuildRequires: libnl-devel (#rh179438#)
- Fix libnm_glib to not clobber an application's
existing dbus connection
	(#rh177546#, gnome.org #326572)
- libnotify support
- AP compatibility fixes

I will check for bug reports on both issues before
reporting if necessary.