Burning ISOs

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Feb 26 22:32:13 UTC 2006

Mike A. Harris wrote:

> Yeah, hopefully.  ;)  Maybe ESR will write a nasty letter about CD

One imagines Mike Harris could have a similar effect, given his
long-standing connexion with a major Linux vendor. Go for it Mike:  I've
been turning out duds on three different DVD burners (2x LG, one a brand
I don't recognise in my Acer Aspire) on Fedora Core and SUSE. I've not
tried Windows, had no reason to until now: now the Q is how to reformat
my laptop's drive to NTFS (I'm not keen on the in-place conversion).

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait