Evolution and IMAP Folders with & signs

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Fri Jan 6 05:45:16 UTC 2006

I have a folder called "Licenses & Keys" in my IMAP server (cyrus).
Yesterday the folder was inaccessible through evolution.  After the
update today, it shows up as "Licenses &-Keys".  I'm assuming this is a
work-in-progress, so I've not filed a bug yet, but I wanted to mention
it in case it's just an unnoticed side effect of something else.

Also, this may be common knowledge or documented somewhere I didn't
quickly find, but where do the contents of the Junk and Trash folders
that are parallel with the INBOX come from on an IMAP server.  These
don't exist when viewed in Thunderbird, so I'm guessing they're some
kind of virtual folders, but I can't quite tell what they're made from.

Thanks

DC