Call for testing rescue.iso

Andy Burns fedora-test at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 12:23:08 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:

> Heh, We're working on the process that rolls rawhide nightly.
> Previously it was coded to just roll the i386, so there was no arch in
> the iso name.

OK, seems the glitches I've reported have all been fixed now, Thanks.

The rescuecd.iso from 2006-01-08 is now fully working for me, boots,
loads disk/usb, does language selection, loads network, mounts my
raid/lvm partitions and detects the existing installation :-)

If you want more eyeballs to test future versions let me know, I will
test it again anyway before release, but probably not every day from now
on :-P

The planets seem to be coming into alignment for FC5T2 ...