mono? true?

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Tue Jan 10 14:52:00 UTC 2006

Hubert Cumberdale wrote:

>On 1/10/06, Chris Chabot <chabotc at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>

>>mono-1.1.12.1-1.src.rpm  09-Jan-2006 10:57  17M
>>
>>I see and believe it :-)
>>
>>Ps this is in core, and not in extra's
>>

>great news :)
>
>thank you

As of last night I was *so* frustrated with fc... particularly because
my ability to use tomboy comes and goes as core, extras, and 3rd party
mono packages break and fix each other; having to manually apply the
sata-suspend patch with every new kernel; and the perpetually broken
state of gnome-pilot (currently the evo conduits) in fc.  I had actually
decided that I was going to come in this morning and rebuild my laptop
with the ubuntu beta.  Then I see this announcement this morning and
I've once again got hope that things will be better once fc5 hits
release. So, to the folks involved, thanks for listening to requests and
doing what was needed to make this happen.