FC5 T2

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Jan 15 22:04:24 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 05:56 +0800, John Summerfied wrote:
> Schedules are often broken, and I say if its ready let em at it:-)

We like to release on mondays, for me it's so that we have people in the
office to answer questions that a much wider audience can bring up.
Sundays are typically bad for this, I'm not going to stay married to my
email to answer these questions, or wrangle the flood of bugzilla
reports.  During the work week is much better for this.  But I digress.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora