ReiserFS 3.6

Tom tbrinkman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 13:38:09 UTC 2006

goemon at anime.net wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, Tom wrote:
>
>>   Can Fedora install, r/w to existing R_FS partitions?
>

> Yes, but you will need to disable selinux. selinux does not run well (or
> really, at all) on anything except ext3 at the moment.

    It's academic now. From others comments, I bit the bullet an
changed all but / an /home to ext3. I'll do those when I install
test2. With a little (well, a lot of) spring cleaning, it wasn't all
that hard ;)

    I'll havt'a get into the SELinux issues after I switch.
Mandriva's been using RSBAC for quite a while.