Latest Gnome-Terminal Crash

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Tue Jan 17 15:59:23 UTC 2006

After today's update to rawhide, I can not start gnome-terminal from
inside the gnome-session.  When I set my display to :0 from the console
and run it, it does run, but I get the following:

** (gnome-terminal:3008): WARNING **: Error compiling regular expression
,\"])?".

(gnome-terminal:3008): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from
`GtkEventBox'
to `GtkLabel'

(gnome-terminal:3008): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_label_set_text: assertion
`GTK_IS_LABEL (label)' failed

Is this bug-report-worthy or is there something else I should try first?

Thanks,
Brian