After I get the ipw2200 up...

Alexander Sukhodolsky umdsasha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:17:43 UTC 2006

I wish I could tell you it worked, but even though I followed what you said
and created wireless.sh and so on, still nothing--it runs and shows up in
iwconfig as connected to that, but still can't ping.  Also, just for info,
Network Configuration gets stuck on trying to get IP and then says it's
unable to connect--any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex