Must I install FC2 Test 2?

Chasecreek Systemhouse chasecreek.systemhouse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:16:39 UTC 2006

On 1/17/06, Alexander Sukhodolsky <umdsasha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about the topposts.  Basically, I just want something dumb and easy to
> update the fedora core/files.  Package updater replaced the old dumb and
> easy way, but it seems to have a problem with dependencies.

I download the development branch updates/diffs each day and become my
own yum mirror -- then I gently use yum to upgrade/update/or otherwise
install what is needed.

With development there is no "dumb and simple" way to do things --
there is a careful and calulated risk to keeping it all together.

Cheers!
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting