After yum update, I get gnome errors FCR5 t2.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 12:42:01 UTC 2006

Hi

>Any ideas on why I'm getting these errors ? And apolgies if this has
>been covered before, but a quick skim through the list didn't reveal
>this to me.

Upstream GNOME has decided to introduce a build option to crash even on
minor issues to make sure that they are identified and fixed quickly,
thereby potentially improving the quality of the release. The discussion
can be found at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-November/msg00006.html.
I can confirm that these issues are reproducible in my rawhide box.
Subsequent updates should fix this problem in a while. If not report
back again in a few day't time.

--
Rahul