Firefox in FC5T2 and java plugin problem & solution

Mauriat Miranda mirandam at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:41:38 UTC 2006

On 1/19/06, Justin Conover <justin.conover at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/19/06, DAVID BENTLEY <david.r.bentley at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > To getthe plugin to run I have enabled  "Allow the use
> > of shared libraries with Text Relocation" in the
> > compatibility section.

Where would I find the corresponding command line version of this change?

For that matter is there a reference for all the options in
'system-config-securitylevel' GUI tool for SELinux?

> chcon system_u:object_r:texrel_shlib_t <whatever>

Should this be done on every library?

Is there a single step that can apply the above change using only
command line? (i.e. without using 'system-config-securitylevel').

-Mauriat