FC5t2 -- xorg-x11 + Radeon 7200 + HUGE corruption of tty after closing X session.

Joshua Andrews josh at wavefood.com
Sun Jan 22 02:28:54 UTC 2006

Something bad is happening and I'm not sure what it is. I use run level
3 and startx from a tty. After exiting an X session the tty is useless
with bits of what appear to be the boot buffer randomly splattered all
over the console, there is no real time input echo and it sux!
I can't shut down the system either, without using the reset button.
Anyway, my hardware probably isn't up to snuff for this high-power
release... Oh well!

- J