FC5T2 ready for even a test release?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 23:52:56 UTC 2006

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-January/msg01138.html.

> Tell me on what occasions would a end user need it?

When a user is on dialup and wants to install some
packages that are already on the iso's.  Using yum to
install software is nice but being on dialup is time
consuming to get the programs that could have already
been installed.

I understand the positives and negatives.  In fact I
like some of the new features in anaconda, but I
missed the custom install.  I know it is a double
edged sword.  It is very hard to please everybody.

Best Regards,

Antonio