rawhide report: 20060125 changes

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at astute-systems.com
Wed Jan 25 09:22:09 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 09:11 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:

> On 1/25/06, Peter Tiggerdine <ptiggerdine at astute-systems.com> wrote:
> >  On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 03:42 -0500, Build System wrote:
> >  New package ekiga
> >  A Gnome based SIP/H323 teleconferencing application
> >
> >  just tested this new application and it did a dummy spit with this error:
> >
> > Gconf key error
> >
> > Ekiga got an invalid value for the GConf key
> > "/apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age".
> >
> > It probably means that your GConf schemas have not been correctly installed
> > or the that permissions are not correct.
> >
> > Please check the FAQ (http://www.ekiga.org/), the throubleshooting section
> > of the GConf site (http://www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/) or
> > this problem.
>
> I think this sometimes happens on the first run. Sometimes it works
> the second time.
>
> Pete

Tried that before posting. Didn't want to look like a complete n00b :) .
I've tried from both CLI and GUI with no result. I did however notice
this as a warning in CLI

(ekiga:8747): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory
16x16/status16x16/stock/chart of theme gnome has no size field

I doubt this is holding back, but might be a packaging error or
something.

Thanks in-advance,

Peter Tiggerdine
Astute Systems.