hang "Starting udev:_" after last good: kernel-2.6.15-1.1826.2.10_FC5

Kimmo Koivisto kimmo.koivisto at surfeu.fi
Mon Jan 30 16:20:25 UTC 2006

John Reiser kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika Monday 30 January 2006 17:57):
> The hardware is plain clone and has been reliable.

I think my HW is reliable hardware too, but maybe this has something to do
with hardware because most of the users do not have this problem.

I have this problem too, and I have following hardware
 x86 32bit:
- AMD AMD Athlon XP 2000+
- don't remember what is my mb vendor, but it has Via chipset KT400/600 (from
lspci)
- PCI FireWire card Agere Systems FW323 (rev 61)
- PCI PCMCIA card Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c475 (rev 80)
- PCMCIA WLAN with Prism2 chipset (INTERSIL,HFA384x/IEEE)
- PCI Technotrend Full Featured DVB-T card
- Ati Radeon, don't remember which one, lspci reports 7000/VE
- And as usual, some DVDRW, don't remember model and Samsung CDRW
- 512Mb memory
- 80Gb IDE
- Omnikey usb smart card reader

What kind of hardware you have?