Strange Eclipse on FC5 test 2

Linuxer Wang linuxerwang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 20:28:36 UTC 2006

Hello, All

I installed FC5 test2, and I tested two versions of eclipse: one is
FC5test2 bundled eclipse, and other is downloaded directly from
eclipse.org. Both behave strange: The first one reports an error when
start, just as the figure error.png, and after starting, the java editor
has no syntax highlight, as in screeshot1.png! And the second one has
syntax highlight, but added many small boxes besides " and ;, as in
screenshot2.png! I tested it under both gij and sun's jdk 1.5, they both
have the same problem.

Anybody the same problem? or give some explainations?

Yours,