Exception duting update

David Timms dtimms at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 16 01:19:09 UTC 2006

Roberto Griso wrote:
> During update i've get this exception :
>
> Component: Software Updater
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/sbin/pup", line 291, in _apply
>    self.applyChanges(self.mainwin)
>  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pirut/__init__.py", line 485, in
> txmbr: systemtap.i386 0-0.5.8-2.1 - u
> requiringPkg: ('systemtap', 'i386', '0', '0.5.8', '2')
> archs: {'i386': <yum.sqlitesack.YumAvailablePackageSqlite instance at
> 0xb2aa7a6c>}
Roberto, I think this one is worth checking / submitting to bugzilla.
Attach the complete error to the bug, and include the command/ program
you were running when this happened, along with the FC version and
# rpm -qa|grep -E 'kernel|rpm|yum'|sort

Even with this amount of exception info, it is of little use without all
the versions and what you were doing when it went wrong.

DaveT.