rawhide report: 20060719 changes

Tom Brinkman tbrinkman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 20:31:43 UTC 2006

On 19 1:27:S, LarryT wrote:
> buildsys at redhat.com wrote:

   Was it really necessary to quote the whole rawhide report?

> How is it possible to use those last updates when there are so
> many packages missing depedency, please ?
> the exclude otpion concerns too many packages ....isntit ?
>
> --
> Larry

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/yum?highlight=%28yum%29

  First script under "Tips and Tricks".

  I pasted into a txt file an saved it in ~/bin as 'yumnd', then
made it executable with 'chmod +x' (quite a while ago).

  Runnin 'yumnd' today updated almost all of the updates, save 26 of
them. Next step is to "be patient", afterall, this is rawhide ;)
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/rawhidelyrics.html
--
    Tom Brinkman                   Corpus Christi, Texas