What provides kdiff?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Jul 21 16:38:19 UTC 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 17:32, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I'd like to use kdiff, but can't find it.  'yum whatprovides kdiff' came
> > up with clockdiff in iputils, but then sat there until I finally killed
> > it, without any other match being offered.
>
> Might you be referring to kdiff3?
> http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/

That looks very different from the kdiff that I used in the past.  Either it
has developed a great deal, or it is a different program.  I thought that
kdiff was provided by one of the kde packages, but perhaps it has been
removed for further development?  I don't know, but I'll take a look at
kdiff3, thanks.

Anne