Firefox is still crazy.

Jim Bevier jim at jbsys.com
Mon Jul 31 21:55:36 UTC 2006

I have all the updates as of today from Rawhide.  For the last several days,
Firefox has not been displaying test correctly.  When I open Firefox, I get
Fedora Core 5.91 release notes displayed.  However, only the underlined and
bold text is displayed.  If I scroll the page, all the text will appear and
looks fine.  As soon as another program get focus, the text disappears
again.  Clicking back on Firefox and scrolling the page will return the
text.  Is this OS, Firefox, X11, or ?  Any ideas?  I have an X86_64 system
with NVIDIA card and use KDE.

Jim