kde 3.5.3: well done!!

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:56:21 UTC 2006

On 6/20/06, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Only tested for one day, but startup time has passed form 19 secs to
> 13 secs and responsiveness inside the DE is much more aggressive than
> 3.5.2!
> Well done, kde guys and fedora guys!!!
... and while we are busy heaping praise, can someone take time out to
tell me what happened to kcalc - the KDE calculator. This is supposed
to be part of kdeutils yet rpm -ql kdeutils | /bin/grep alc yields

/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc/commands.docbook
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc/common
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc/index.cache.bz2
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc/index.docbook
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc/kcalc_on_Aix.txt
/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kcalc/kcalc_on_OSF.txt

Was this program removed? If yes, why?

rpm -q kdeutils
kdeadmin-3.5.3-0.1.fc5.i386

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.