wacom tablet questions

Arnout Lok arnout.lok at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:47:38 UTC 2006

hello,

I installed Fedora Core 6 test 1, and noticed some problems with my
wacom-tablet. But I don't exactly know under which program I should file
them in bugzilla.

The first problem is that the udev-rule 60-wacom.rules isn't applied. This
one I can put under the linuxwacom-package I think.

The second is a bit harder. It would be nice to have the wacom-tablet to be
configured as one in xorg.conf. I noticed there is an similar request in
bugzilla for fc 1 (bug 109750). The status is still "ASSIGNED". Can I create
another one for fc6-test1? But the problem is the redhat-config-mouse
doesn't exist anymore. Or will this one be adressed before fc6 releases?

It would be really nice to have the tablet work 'out-of-the-box' in
fc6-final.

thanks in advance,

Arnout Lok