wacom tablet questions

Arnout Lok arnout.lok at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 17:47:11 UTC 2006

On 6/27/06, Mike A. Harris <mharris at mharris.ca> wrote:
> Arnout Lok wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > I installed Fedora Core 6 test 1, and noticed some problems with my
> > wacom-tablet. But I don't exactly know under which program I should file
> > them in bugzilla.
> >
> > The first problem is that the udev-rule 60-wacom.rules isn't applied.
> > This one I can put under the linuxwacom-package I think.
> >
> > The second is a bit harder. It would be nice to have the wacom-tablet to
> > be configured as one in xorg.conf. I noticed there is an similar request
> > in bugzilla for fc 1 (bug 109750). The status is still "ASSIGNED". Can I
> > create another one for fc6-test1? But the problem is the
> > redhat-config-mouse doesn't exist anymore. Or will this one be adressed
> > before fc6 releases?
> >
> > It would be really nice to have the tablet work 'out-of-the-box' in
> > fc6-final.
> >
> > thanks in advance,
>
> Not much sense in having 2 bugs requesting the exact same thing.  Just
> update the existing bug to be against FC6test1, and indicate that it is
> still an issue, and add yourself to CC.

I just tried it, but it seems I don't have sufficient rights:

You tried to change the Keywords field from no value to FutureFeature,
but only the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently
empowered user, may change that field.

(I actually didn't change that at all)

And after removing the keywords, bugzilla doesn't allow me to change
the version field:

You tried to change the Version field from fc1 to fc6test1, but only
the owner or submitter of the bug, or a sufficiently empowered user,
may change that field.

any suggestions?

Arnout Lok