New system-config-printer

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Wed Jun 28 20:08:39 UTC 2006

Le lundi 26 juin 2006 à 21:42 +0100, Tim Waugh a écrit :
> On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 15:31 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>
> > One thing that the tutorial didn't mention was cupsd's own ip
> > filtering, configured at /etc/cups/cupds.conf .... so to get to my
> > point, any plans/hope of adding configuring of access to ipp in the
> > system-config-printer?
>
> The new configuration tool doesn't touch any of that.  The cupsd.conf
> modifications are limited to exactly those offered by the CUPS web
> interface.
>
> Tim.
> */

Hello,

I'm translating system-config-printer and I think that some strings can
be improved.

For example, I had a lot of difficulties to translate the strings
"Banner", "Starting Banner" and "Ending Banner". In fact, it seems that
banner is not properly used here according to my Collins Cobuild
Dictionnary.

However, I don't have an alternative to suggest.

Regards,

--
Thomas Canniot
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot