rawhide report: 20060629 changes (kernel-2.6.17-1.2328.fc6doesn't boot)

Jim Bevier jim at jbsys.com
Thu Jun 29 19:50:00 UTC 2006

Well switching over to the "new spec file" causes all the 3rd party module
build scripts to fail.  The say "kernel configuration not valid - run 'make
prepare' in /usr/src/kernels/2.6.17-1.2328.fc6-x86_64 to update it."  Are
you going back to the old way or are going to have to fix all the builds?  I
vote for the old way!  Using "_FC6" is fine with me.  There errors so far
are for mvidia, vmware, ntfs, and spca5xx modules.

Jim