Today's rawhide install

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue May 16 21:03:15 UTC 2006

The install went smooth compared to last couple days when it didn't go
at all.

So far the only thing I have ran into is below..

1 - Running Login Screen (gdmsetup) brings up the GUI but no response at
all.  As in I can't click on any tabs, buttons, anything basically.
Where (gdm.conf?) is the autologin part configured (what file?) and what
section?  Can anyone post what it would look like so I can at least get
that part added until a fix is installed?

2 - It seems when running Services to add/remove startup services, that
it doesn't save what you checked/unchecked.  I had to manually go
to /etc/rc5.d/ and delete what I didn't want.

So far everything else seems OK up to this point.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless you're not getting any!"