fc6 pre i386 partition gui exception

John Pearson jpearson42 at wowway.com
Sun Oct 1 14:38:16 UTC 2006

On Sunday 01 October 2006 10:23 am, Tom Horsley wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 10:17:58 -0400
>
> John Pearson <jpearson42 at wowway.com> wrote:
> > I have seen it mentioned.  My question was how to accomplish it.  I saw
> > no option to make it work.  Do I need to invoke the debugger and go from
> > there/
>
> When anaconda crashes for me, it usually offers to save the crash
> info in a popup dialog that automatically appears. If you don't
> get the dialog it must be crashing harder - might be difficult
> to get any useful info.

Could it be that there is no floppy installed?  It has been a while since I
have used one.

I did transcribe the first block of the traceback.
Error transcription:

Traceback (most recent call first):
    File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/partition_dialog_gui.py", line 337,
in_init_self.origrequest.drive)
    File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/partition_gui_.py", line 1093, in
editPartitionRequestrestrictfs = restrictfs)
    File "/usr/lib/anaconda/iw/partition_gui.py", line 947, in
newCBself.editPartitionRequest(request, isNew = 1)
    TypeError: create AllowedDrivesList() takes exactly 3 arguments (2
given)

:transcription ends.

I will add it to the bug.

-jpearson